Construction Management Services
Capital Green provides responsive, cost-effective construction management and building maintenance services. These services include:
Cost and resource scheduling
CPM schedule development and monitoring
Design and construction schedules
Contract document development
Contract bidding, negotiation and award
On-site management and coordination
Quality control and inspection
Master plan implementation
Change control and management
Audits and cost-to-complete estimates
Operation and maintenance manuals
Owner training and orientation
Project completion and close-out
Final project walk-through
Final billings and contract close-outs
Capital Renewal Planning
Capital Green engineers, consultants and our partners work with clients to develop capital solutions that solve today’s challenges without compromising the future. Our approach encompasses analysis of a facility’s condition, deferred maintenance liability, building component lifecycle renewal requirements, code compliance and functional deficiencies, energy savings opportunities, and capital renewal and replacement costs.
Utilizing industry benchmarks and metrics, such as Facility Condition Index (FCI) and System Condition Index (SCI), are an important part of our methodology. These benchmarking tools enable organizations to assess the relative condition of buildings and gauge facility performance relative to an organization’s mission. 4tell’s planning process considers and integrates energy and environmental incentives, economic development funds, and other public and private programs.
Because Capital Green can deliver its services through combined internal and external resources our clients can benefit from particular subject matter experts to meet the unique requirements of their project.
Energy and Environmental Engineering
- Energy Audits and Facility Condition Assessments – Energy Efficiency & Renewable Feasibility Studies, Benchmarking, Smart Metering & Efficient Lighting Implementation;
- Experienced in EO 13514 Strategic Sustainability Planning & Implementation – OMB Scorecard & CEQ Reporting, and O&M Cost Optimization;
- GHG Emissions Evaluation – Carbon Footprint Assessments, GHG Inventory, Reporting and Direct and Indirect Carbon Reduction Strategies;
- Technical Environmental Assessments – Water Efficiency & Stormwater Management, Waste Diversion, IEQ, Sustainable Acquisition & Green Procurement Implementation;
- Pathways to achieving High Performance/Sustainable Buildings & Data Centers – LEED, Energy Star® and Green Building Standards, Electronic Stewardship.
- Policy Analysis on EO 13514, 13423, EISA, EPACT05, NEPA, EPA/DOE guidelines;
- Environment and Energy Management Systems Analysis, Development and Support;
- Sustainable Program Management, GHG Inventory Data Collection, Enterprise Technology Solutions and Support for Organizational Transformation to achieve Sustainability